Choose a Package that Works for You
We believe in personal curation. In business development, the “one size fits all” approach is not applicable. These packages are purely guidelines of costs involved to create a premium brand.
PHASE 1Consists of
- Professional logo (R450) minimum
- CIPC Company registration (R450) minimum
- Local market research report (R3500)
- Hoorah in-house marketing (R350 per week) minimum
PHASE 2Consists of and includes PHASE 1
- Store search engine optimisation (SEO) (R1200) minimum
- Google Adwords set up (R750) minimum
- Google Adwords campaign (R750 per week) minimum
- e-Commerce equipment (Lightbox, Pocketshop & Training kit) (R3800)
- Professional promotional video (R6500) minimum
- Unique packaging design (R250) minimum
PHASE 3Consists of and includes PHASE 1 and 2
- International market research report (R10000)
- Raw material sourcing (R1500) minimum
- Machinery sourcing (R1500) minimum
- Patents (R9500 per patent)
- Warehousing + inventory (R1200 per month)
A few terms explained..
Video promotions are an important part of showcasing the entrepreneurial stories to the customers. We often find that the support generated from videos attract supportive customers and also boost the entrepreneurs presence.
e-Commerce needs the right equipment in order to offer a better customer experience. We provide you with a custom lightbox, Hoorah Pocketshop© and the necessary training packs.
Once we see that you’re scalable and show great potential, we identify the right international market for your product. A comprehensive report is generated that predicts scalability and potential.
Frequently asked questions by entrepreneurs.
How does the PHASE system work?
Once a phase has been selected, we conduct a business profile to curate your brand development experience. Using blockchain technology, we are able to provide you with full transparency through the process to ensure every cent gets used for the right things. Should there be any excess of funds, it will be credited back to you after the phase has been completed.
Do you offer complete brand Development?
Yes, the Hoorah Launchpad initiative covers everything from A to Z. No steps are left out to ensure strong brand identity and presence within local and/or international markets.
Can I cancel at any time?
Should you wish to cancel your brand development process, you will be refunded the remaining balance .
What demographic do you target?
Demographics and audiences are identified in market research so the right market will always be targeted that best coincides with your specific brand and products.
What if I only need specific items under multiple phases?
You can submit a quote request bu selecting the items that you feel are needed by your business and we’ll respond within 24 hours of submission.
Recognizing Premium Brands
Export To Consuming Countries
Jan Shoba Street
Hatfield Pretoria 0028
(012) 941 0600